Monday, May 31, 2010

Reality Sucks!!

So now he is gone, again. Half of our marriage.. heck our relationship... he has been deployed. For once I wish he would just be home for more than 365 days. Well, I guess he didn't even really get that this time because he was only home for 364. We are HOPING when he comes home he will be able to get a job that keeps him home for a few minutes. The day was a very long and very emotional one. Watching Lorelei play with Allen really got me choked up. I don't know how she is going to react when he comes home and that scares me. I tried not to cry while he was around but I failed miserably.

I have a whole year until he returns. I have SO many things I want to change and do while he is gone. I want to lose weight(who doesn't.) I want to plan an amazing vacation for when he comes home. I want to change myself and become a better person. I want to get closer to God. There are so many things I want to do, let's see if I actually do them.

Here is the start to my 365 of photos. It is of Allen standing there waiting for his name to be called so he can put his bags on the truck.


Till tonight blogger world.

1 comment:

Atomic Mama said...

My daughters name is Lorelei too! Shes 3 months. The days will get easier. Our deployment is coming up in a few months.