I realize I do not update this at all really and My "plan" is to do a 365 photo/blog project while Allen is deployed so he and everyone else knows how we are doing. Anyway just a small update
Things are fine here in the Lewis household. Allen and I have been working on our communication and I believe we have moved a million times forward. I am trying to not live everyday thinking about him leaving again. We figured out our main problem is that we didnt have a time between him coming home and then knowing he was leaving again to have that happy period. We went right into defence mode where all we did was fight. For anyone reading this who doesnt already know, MARRIAGE IS HARD!
Lorelei is amazing. She is the smartest, funniest, most energetic 15 month old I have ever met. Her smile fills up the room and when she laughs it hits you in your heart. I am amazed everyday(yes even on the bad ones) that Allen and I could make someone so perfect.
Monty has become a good dog. No tearing stuff up anymore anyway lol.
Anyway that is the update on our family as of right now
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment